- We offer educational activities while having FUN.
- We connect with outside services who share additional learning possibilities for our population.
- We share that Jesus Christ can make a difference in their lives and others in a non confrontational way.
- We strive to offer a Christ centered program, which provides for the physical needs of the children, while planting seeds of God’s unconditional love, teaching the children about prayer, and sharing stories of courage and faith from the Bible.
- We encourage the children to pay it forward by collecting their loose change to assist with a local charitable fund or organization. This past summer we raised over $900 towards our local Ogemaw County Clergy Food Pantry, where many families will benefit from this generous donation.
*Our Summer GAP session features 4 to 5 paid college-aged young adults between 18 – 25 year old to be the main program providers as our Summer interns. Do you know of one looking for work for this summer? Please have them consider us as their summer employment. We will filled their time with fun-filled activities, where meals, snacks are provided, along with a paycheck, too!
Summer GAP 2019
It’s never too early to figure out what your children will be doing while you toil away at work next summer. Well here at West Branch First United Methodist Church, we have a solution for you! We provide them with activities and opportunities for 6 straight weeks. Breakfast and lunches are provided by West Branch-Rose City Area Schools. Think of summer camp minus overnights and weekends, we keep them hopping and they will beg to come back for more!
Registration form for Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 GAP